Broadcasters to Move to Digital Television by February 17, 2009 Under Senate Bill
Legislation passed by the Senate would require broadcasters to end their traditional analog transmissions by Feb. 17, 2009, and send their signals digitally. Back to Conference with the House to resolve discrepancies then on to the President’s desk for signing into law.
- Bush Signs Digital TV Transition Bill – Setting February 17, 2009 Deadline (February 8, 2006)
- Broadcasters to Move to Digital Television by February 17, 2009 Under Senate Bill (December 21, 2005)
- U.S. Digital Switchover on Feb 17, 2009? (December 19, 2005)
- FCC modifies Digital Tuner requirements to advance DTV transition (November 3, 2005)
- House Approves All-Digital OTA Deadline by 2008 (October 27, 2005)